Monday, February 28, 2011

Dawson's Creek Fan Fiction, part 3

Dawson: Dude, Pacey. I'm so bored.

Pacey: K, wanna go play hockey?

Dawson: Dude, no. Let's go to a fancy people party.

Pacey: I wasn't aware we were fancy people.

Dawson: We're going. Shut up.

Pacey: K, let me call the blonde girl.

Dawson: She's coming back from the Oscars. Be prepared to comfort her. She didn't win. Don't feel bad for her. From what I gather, Young Hercules left her very satisfied. Does she even have a name?

Pacey: It doesn't matter. We don't know any other blonde girls.

Dawson: We know Busy Phillips.

Pacey: Yeah, but she moved to Florida.

Dawson: Oh look it's Ke$ha!

Ke$ha: "Well, if it isn't James Van der Douche." (These are not my words)

Dawson: Geez! My name's Dawson. "Stop slanderbeeking me name!"

Ke$ha: Don't be surprised if I shoot at you with a laser gun.

Dawson: K I won't. Thanks for the warning.

Pacey: If I get shot, I swear to Tom Cruise I will do something crazy from Fringe on one of you bitches!

Ke$ha: Dude, grow a pear.

Dawson: Hehe, I think she just called you a fruit.

Pacey: I'm going to talk to Joey. Even whilst entranced by a scary person, she's more interesting than you two.

Ke$ha: We'll C U Next Tuesday, bro!

Dawson: Wanna do it?

Ke$ha: Fine. You still got that boat?

Dawson: Yep.

Ke$ha: Let's set sail, cowboy. Hold up! Can you grow a beard?

Dawson: I've never tried.

Ke$ha: Work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment